- Available punching die patterns include CombBind, WireBind, ColorCoil, 3 hole and more
- Edge guide adjustment knobs allow effortless sheet changes without tools
- Ergonomic workflow lets operator load and unload from the same position
- Convenient user interface controls variable speeds
- Adjustable pick up feeder accomodates various paper stocks
- Output stacker maintains job collation without a turn-over device
GBC AP2 Ultra Auto Punching Machine
The AP-2 Ultra Automatic Punch easily handles a wide variety ofsheet sizes, punch styles, and paper stocks. Not even tabs slow down the AP-2 Ultra. It can easily punch intermixed index tabs and irregularly-sized covers. Advanced paperhandling technology makes feeding coated, laminated, glossy, and heavier stocks trouble free. The electronic control panel enables the user to set the speed for each job and make adjustments for heavily curled stock. Designed for comfort and efficiency, operators load and unload the AP-2 Ultra from the same position.
Dies set changes are tool-free and take only seconds. GBC offers a variety of punch pattenrs for almost any punching job. Pins remove quickly andeasily to support a wide range of paper sizes.
- Productivity: up to 56,000 sheets/hour
- Paper Stock: 70-300gsm
- Capacity: holds 2,500 sheets of 80gsm or equivalent