- Convenient and precise cutting guaranteed with electro-mechanical blade drive
- Spindle guided backguage for precise positioning
- Efficient cutting with fast flick action clamp
- Optical cutting line
- Designed as a table top machine, a stand is available as an option (at an extra cost)
- Transparent safety guards made from unbreakable Lexan® on front and rear table
- Easy blade and cutting stick change without removing cover
- Digital measurement readout for accurate cutting
IDEAL 4215 Electric Guillotines
The IDEAL 4215 is the entry level bench top electric guillotine to handle formats up to A3. It includes the full IDEAL Safety Cutting System feature package which covers transparent hoods over front and rear tables, two-hand operation, and automatic blade return.
The IDEAL 4215 has a maximum cut depth of 40mm for 500 sheets of paper, a fast action flick position clamp and hand operated back gauge with digital read out.
- Cutting length: 430 mm
- Cutting height: 40 mm
- Narrow cut: 35 mm
- Table depth: 390 mm
- Dimensions: 360 x 640 x 695 mm with stand: 1055 x 640 x 695 mm