- Ideal next to EDP-printers, photocopiers, binding machines, small printing presses
- Side lay with measuring scale
- Fine adjustment of measurement with calibrated scale on the backguage handle
- Designed as a table top machine, a stand is available as an option (at an extra cost)
- Transparent safety guards made from unbreakable Lexan® on front and rear table
- Easy blade and cutting stick change without removing cover
IDEAL 4305 Manual Guillotines
The IDEAL 4305 is a manual operated office guillotine for cutting sheets up to A3 in format safely and accurately. It is a bench-top machine and has the option of a matched stand. All operations, from setting the cutting height, positioning the back gauge to changing the cutting blade are designed for ease of use.
Transparent hoods over the front and rear tables and a safety catch for the blade lever are designed to eliminate risk of accidents. All metal construction, hardened steel blade guides and a knife made of cutlery grade Solingen steel, produce a guillotine which will be accurate and reliable for many years.
- Cutting length: 430 mm
- Cutting height: 40 mm
- Narrow cut: 34 mm
- Table depth: 390 mm
- Dimensions: 400 x 880 x 830 mm with stand: 1090 x 880 x 830 mm