- Electro-mechanical blade and clamp drive
- Optical cutting line
- Adjustable backguage with narrow separations and plastic gliders
- Complete with stand and storage shelf
- NEW STYLE "EP" control panel with programme facility
- Power backguage control module
- Electronic hand wheel
IDEAL 4850-95EP Electric Guillotines
The IDEAL 4850-95 EP offers programmable control over the back gauge as well as automatic clamping and a power driven cutting blade.
The programme pad can store 99 cutting programmes with up to 99 steps in each. A memory key can recall repeat cuts while non-standard job sizes can be entered via the key pad to control the back gauge.
Manual setting is also possible using an electronic handwheel for the finest adjustments. Cutting position is checked using LED illuminated cutting line. A further programme will activate the Eject function to push out the paper after cutting.
- Cutting length: 475 mm
- Cutting height: 80 mm
- Narrow cut: 35 mm
- Table depth: 450 mm
- Dimensions: 1230 x 755 x 970 mm