- The ideal guillotine for the modern professional printer
- Air table on front and rear table as standard
- Light beam IR safety curtain
- Hydraulic clamp drive
- Electro-mechanical blade drive
- Power backguage with "EP" control module
- NEW programmable backguage control module 99 programmes each with 99 steps
- Clamping pressure infinitely adjustable
- Foot pedal for pre-clamping
- Snap-in false clamp plate for delicate work
- LED Optical cutting line
- Set of side tables available at extra cost
- 3-phase supply required
IDEAL 7228-06LT Electric Guillotines
The IDEAL 7228-06 is the flagship of the IDEAL range and is a fully configured professional guillotine able to handle all types of work up to B2 in format.
Hydraulic clamp drive offers infinite control over the stack while HSS Soligen Steel blade offers long life with a swinging cutting action.
Air tables ease the movement of the stack into position by blowing air up through the stainless steel bed, while optional side tables allow stacks to be positioned to increase throughput. It adds up to a versatile guillotine to meet all cutting needs.
- Cutting length:720 mm
- Cutting height:80 mm
- Narrow cut: 20 mm with false clamp: 90 mm
- Table depth:720 mm
- Dimensions: 1335 x 1305 x 1510 mm with side tables 1335 x 2100 x 1600 mm