- Suitable for drilling paper, cardboard, plastic, textiles, leather etc.
- 6 pre-programed hole patterns set-up within a second.
- Additional tabulator bar with 5 interchangeable stops for individual programs.
- Paper width up to 470 mm.
- Throat depth up to 105 mm.
- Smooth drilling process.
Nagel Citoborma 290
The drilling machine Citoborma 290 is remarkably user-friendly and cover a wide range of applications. All models have a powerful motor and are designed for professional use.
The standard version of the Citoborma 290 comes as a table top model, but is also available with an optional stand with foot treadle operation to increase productivity.
- Number of drill heads: 2
- Max. pile height (mm): 60
- Max. paper width (mm): 470
- Max. throat depth (mm): 105
- Drill bit sizes (mm): 2 – 20
- Distance between centres (mm): 80
- Time/stroke (s): Operator speed
- Power stroke: Option
- Foot treadle: Option
- Certification: CE
- Power supply (V): Single or 3 phase
- Power consumption (kW): 0.5
- H x W x D net (cm): 70 x 64 x 60
- Weight, net (kg): 59
- H x W x D (cm) gross: 80 x 80 x 80 Weight, gross (kg): 80