- Table top model with self-cantering spindles that can vary in position between 45 - 160 mm for any combination of holes to be drilled.
- Convenient handwheel for quick and centred adjustment of spindles.
- Adjustment of drill bit length without usage of tools possible.
- Optional stand with/without foot treadle operation.
Nagel Citoborma 290B Paper Drill
Model Citoborma 290 B with two self-centering spindles that can vary in position between 45 – 160 mm.
Allows any combination of holes to be drilled.
- Number of drill heads: 2
- Max. pile height (mm): 60
- Max. paper width (mm): 470
- Max. throat depth (mm): 105
- Drill bit sizes (mm): 2 – 20
- Distance between centres (mm): 45 - 160
- Time/stroke (s): Operator speed
- Power stroke: Option
- Foot treadle: Option
- Certification: CE
- Power supply (V): Single or 3 phase
- Power consumption (kW): 0.5
- H x W x D net (cm): 73 x 64 x 60
- Weight, net (kg): 69
- H x W x D (cm) gross: 80 x 80 x 80
- Height, gross (kg): 90