- Electro-mechanical blade and clamp drive
- Optical cutting line
- Adjustable backguage with narrow separations and plastic gliders
- Complete with stand and storage shelf
- Spindle guided backguage with hand crank
- Measuring scale (mm/inches), located on front table
IDEAL 4850-95 Electric Guillotines
The IDEAL 4850-95 offers both electro-mechanical drive of the cutting blade and automatic clamping in a simple to operate guillotine that comes on its own table.
LED lights produce a highly visible cutting line while hand positioning of the back gauge is controlled through a precision scale and spindle drive.
IDEAL’s Safety Cutting System is employed to ensure absolute reliability in cutting. Side lays make sure that even the smallest piles are positioned exactly for cutting. The IDEAL 4850-95 covers a range from 475mm cutting length to 30mm and with a maximum 80mm cutting height.
- Cutting length: 475 mm
- Cutting height: 80 mm
- Narrow cut: 30 mm
- Table depth: 458 mm
- Dimensions: 1230 x 755 x 970 mm