- Perfect for trimming digital print jobs
- Hydraulic clamp drive infinitely adjustable
- Electro-mechanical blade drive
- NEW comprehensive "SCS" safety package including IR safety curtain on front table
- NEW programmable backguage control module 99 programmes each with 99 steps
- Foot pedal for pre-clamping
- False clamp plate, ideal for delicate work
- Optical cutting line
- Set of side tables available at extra cost
IDEAL 5222 Digicut Electric Guillotines
The IDEAL 5222 Digicut employs the latest technology to provide a fully configured commercial print guillotine for the B3 and digital print market.
The guillotine includes a hydraulic clamp drive to enable fine control over the holding of the stack to be cut without damaging the print work.
A foot pedal provides preclamping and the cutting line indicator to ensure that cutting takes place where required. It adds up to a highly versatile machine able to cope with a wide range of print work and material types.
- Cutting length: 520 mm
- Cutting height: 80 mm
- Narrow cut: 22 mm with false clamp: 90 mm
- Table depth:520 mm
- Dimensions: 1310 x 950 x 1090 mm with side tables 1310 x 950 x 1650 mm