- Electric hole punch machine with self-centering spindles that can vary in position between 45 - 160 mm for any hole pattern.
- Automatic lifting gear for powerstroke operation with foot switch.
- Convenient handwheel for quick and centred adjustment of spindles.
- Recommended for large volumes or sensitive substrates.
- Fast and easy operation without applying force at constant drilling speed.
- Adjustment of drill bit length without usage of tools possible.
Nagel Citoborma 290AB
The drilling machine Citoborma 290AB is remarkably user-friendly and cover a wide range of applications. All models have a powerful motor and are designed for professional use.
The standard version of the Citoborma 290AB comes as a table top model, but is also available with an optional stand with foot treadle operation to increase productivity.
- Number of drill heads: 2
- Max. pile height (mm): 60
- Max. paper width (mm): 470
- Max. throat depth (mm): 105
- Drill bit sizes (mm): 2 – 20
- Distance between centres (mm): 45 - 160
- Time/stroke (s): 3,3
- Power stroke: Yes
- Foot treadle: -
- Certification: CE
- Power supply (V): 3 phase
- Power consumption (kW): 0.7
- H x W x D net (cm): 158 x 64 x 60
- Weight, net (kg): 165
- H x W x D (cm) gross: 165 x 80 x 80
- Weight, gross (kg): 195